725 Old Post Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
Counter Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-4pm
Parking Authority News
Most Requested Information
- Parking Permit Wait List for Fairfield and Southport Stations
- Pay or Appeal Day Parking tickets online
- Station locations directions:
- Station Parking Maps
- Permit Vehicle Changes including Add or Edit a Vehicle
- Temporary Permits
- Parking is free after 5pm on weekdays & all day on weekends and major/federal holidays.
- License plates must be visible from the aisle so that the License Plate Reader vehicle may scan plates. If your vehicle has only one plate, please park accordingly.
- MTA Trip Planner
- Looking for the next train into the city or another station? Try MTA's trip planner here: Trip Planner
To create and establish off-street parking for those using the Fairfield Center and Southport train stations.
The Parking Authority of Fairfield manages parking, parking lots and station houses at the Fairfield Center and Southport train stations.
- Those utilizing the Fairfield Center Train Station may park at the Fairfield Center Station Lot.
- Those utilizing the Southport Train Station may park at the Southport Station Lot or Trinity Church Lot.
- Issues Parking Permits for Fairfield Center and Southport Train Stations.
- Maintains permit Waitlists for train station parking.
- Collects Day Parking fees (payable at the kiosk or on the mobile app).
- Manages Overnight Parking.
- Manages rental space in Station Houses. If interested in rental space, please contact the Parking Authority at 203-256-3053.
- Makes capital improvements to the Station Houses and Lots.