Instructions for On Line filing the 2023 Personal Property Declaration.
Below is a link to the online filing site, before you begin please read this page.
Below are some items you will need to be aware of.
- You will need to register with an email address and create password before you can file. If you are filing in multiple towns, you will need to create a login for each town.
- VERY IMPORTANT - You will also need an Access Code to register. The Access code is found on Page 3 of the declaration that was mailed to you. It is labeled “Access Code for on-line”. This is the Access code and is only available from the printed form it is NOT available over the phone.
- If you are adding new items this year click ADD under Add Assets. You can enter items individually or in bulk.
- When you are ready to submit you will need to check the box above the submit button after reading the page.
- After you submit, there will be an acknowledgment on the top of the page in a green bar that you filed.
- An email will be sent to you and us - save this email as it will be your receipt.
We are seeing a problem with logging in with saved links. If you want to save a link save this page and not the login screen.
Proceed to the online filing site: https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/cama/home.do?town=fairfield