Who to Contact

emergency-contact-listFire - Medical - Emergency
CALL 911
The following is a list of non-emergency numbers regarding safety-related issues. You may also submit a Citizen Service Request online to report non-emergency issues or repairs through the website.

Safety Issue  Who to Contact Phone     
Animal-Related Problems Animal Control 203-254-4857
Disaster Relief/Aid Red Cross 203-576-1010
Health Concerns Health Department 203-256-3020
Non-Emergency Public Safety Police Department - Non-Emergency 203-254-4800
Non-Emergency Public Safety Fire Department - Non-Emergency 203-254-4700
Power Outage United Illuminating 800-722-5584
Road or Tree Problems Public Works Garage 203-256-3177
School Emergencies School Emergency Hotline 203-255-TALK
Storm or Incident-Related Informational Updates Storm and Incident Information Line 203-254-4899
Town Emergency Fairfield Emergency Info Update 203-254-4899 

For contact information on all Town Departments and Services please visit the Departments and Services section of our website.