Effective Monday, June 15, 2020, Metro North Railroad is increasing train service on the New Haven and other lines. This is in response to Phase 1 reopening in NY State.
- There will be additional trains during peak hours.
- Hourly service will continue during off-peak periods, including weekends and holidays.
For your safety:
- MNR will fully disinfect stations every 12 hours and trains every 24 hours.
- MNR employees and customers using the trains are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times while on MNR property.
- Please social distance by 6 feet wherever possible, using all doors to enter trains.
- Customers should use MTA eTix to purchase tickets when possible. ONLY credit/debit cards will be accepted to purchase tickets on board or at ticket window -- NO Cash.
Please download the new schedule at New.MTA.Info. Please download the TrainTime app on your mobile phone.
Parking Authority of Fairfield