CVS has expanded their drive thru testing to include 12 new sites in CT. These new sites will utilize self-swab tests and will be available to individuals meeting Centers for Disease Control and Prevention criteria, in addition to age guidelines. Patients must register in advance at CVS.com beginning Friday, May 15 to schedule an appointment. Patients will be required to stay in their cars and directed to the pharmacy drive-thru window where they will be provided with a test kit and given instructions; a CVS Pharmacy team member will observe the self-swab process to ensure it is done properly. Tests will be sent to an independent, third-party lab for processing and the results will be available in approximately three days.
Testing will not take place inside any retail locations. CVS Pharmacy, HealthHUB and MinuteClinic will continue to serve customers and patients.
The new testing sites in Connecticut include:
• CVS Pharmacy, 7 Durant Avenue, Bethel, CT
• CVS Pharmacy, 905 South Main Street, Cheshire, CT
• CVS Pharmacy, 3514 Main Street, Coventry, CT
• CVS Pharmacy, 54 East High Street, East Hampton, CT
• CVS Pharmacy, 875 Enfield Street, Enfield, CT
• CVS Pharmacy, 2639 Main Street, Glastonbury, CT
• CVS Pharmacy, 1057 Boston Post Road, Guilford, CT
• CVS Pharmacy, 479 Blue Hills Avenue, Hartford, CT
• CVS Pharmacy, 150 Washington Street, Hartford, CT
• CVS Pharmacy, 323 Cromwell Avenue, Rocky Hill, CT
• CVS Pharmacy, 525 Buckland Street, South Windsor, CT
• CVS Pharmacy, 1 Hawley Lane, Stratford, CT