1) Licensure: All entities preparing, serving and/or selling food within the Town of Fairfield are required to be licensed by the Department of Health. For additional information, please find the Health Department Website HERE. Copies of the Temporary Food Service Application can be found HERE. All trucks are subject to inspection from the Fairfield Health Department and a weekly or yearly fee applies.

2) Insurance & Hold Harmless: All vendors are required to carry and maintain at their own cost and expense a general liability insurance policy with a minimum single limit of $1,000,000 per accident and $2,000,000 aggregate with the Town of Fairfield being named as additional insured. A signed Hold Harmless Agreement is required on file as well. 

3) Permit Procedure: As of May 1st, permit requests for the 2021 Season can be submitted directly to Gaylen Brown via email, via fax 203.256.3145 or in person at our offices at Fairfield Parks & Recreation: 75 Mill Plain Road, Fairfield CT 06824 as. Permits will be processed on a first come, first serve basis. Weekly Beachfront Concession Permits are $75 weekly; $100 during Holiday Weeks.