Want to Host a Special Event?

Reservations:  Joan Ryan  (203) 256-3191     jryan@fairfieldct.org

The Town is pleased to provide locations for Non-Profit (501-C3) Organizations for minimal cost.

If interested in hosting an event, first call the Parks & Recreation Office to check on availablity. Once a date has been discussed, fill out the Special Event Application and send along a letter to the Parks & Recreation Commission for approval.

Once received, and if necessary, your request will be placed on the Parks & Recreation Commission agenda for approval at their monthly meeting.

If you plan to hold a walk or event requiring Police Assistance, you should call the Fairfield Police and ask for the Officer in charge of Special Events (203) 254-4808. All Recreation approvals are contigent upon Police Department approval.

If approved, you may be required to provide the insurance as stated as well as a Hold Harmless Agreement.

No Alcohol is permitted at any Town Beach or Park Facility unless specifically given approval be the Parks & Recreation Commission.

For additional information, Special Event Guidlines.