Human and Social Services Department
Julie DeMarco, Director
100 Mona Terrace
Fairfield, CT 06824
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
There are no items to display at this time
The Human and Social Services Department and Bigelow Center for Senior Activities are closed to the public. All activities and individual, in person appointments are cancelled. We have limited staff onsite to answer calls and assist residents with their needs during this unprecedented time. Please call if you should need assistance. if you get voicemail, leave a message. We will get back to you as quickly as we can. The number to call for Social Services is: 203-256-3170. The number for the Bigelow Center is: 203-256-3166.
For up-do-date information about COVID-19, please click here to read the First Selectwoman's update. For more information from the Fairfield Health Department, click here.
Most Requested Information
- Bigelow Center - 203-256-3166 (9 am to 3:30 pm)
- Lunch Reservations - 203-256-3166 (Two days ahead, 10:00 am to 11:30 am)
- Social Worker Appointments - For 61 and older: 203-256-3170 (9 am to 3:30 pm)
- Social Worker Appointments - For 60 and under: 203-256-3170 (9 am to 3:30 pm)
- Transportation - 203-256-3168 (8:30 am to 2:30 pm)