Personal Property Online Filing
Below is a link to the online filing site. Before you begin please read this page. Online filing is new and only available in a few towns this year. Being a brand new program there are improvements that will need to be made and some steps are not always clear. We will update this page with instructions as we find items that need clarification.
Here are some items you will need to be aware of:
- You will need to register with an email address and create password before you can file.
- VERY IMPORTANT - You will also need an Access Code to register. The Access code is found on Page 3 of the declaration that was mailed to you. It is labeled “Password for on-line”. This is the Access code and is only available from the printed form it is NOT available over the phone.
- If you are adding new items this year use the detail button not the add/edit. You can enter items individually or in bulk along with a description.
- When you are ready to submit you will need to check the box above the submit button after reading the page.
- After you submit, there will be an acknowledgment on the top of the page in a green bar that you filed.
- An email will be sent to you and us - save this email as it will be your receipt.
Proceed to the online filing site.