The month of November brings both the closure of the Marina and beginning preparations for slip assignments for next year. Please note the following reminders, requests and changes to activities in and around the Marina:
- The Marina’s final day for the season is Sunday, November 20th. Boats left in the slip after that day will be fined $100.00 per day.
- The Parks and Recreation Commission recently voted to allow for two (2) “M” parking stickers per slip. Both registrations must be at the slip holder's Fairfield address.
- We now accept all major credit cards for slip payments. There will be a 3% convenience fee added before tax. Click here to see the fee schedule.
- Anyone interested in finding a partner to share the costs of boat ownership should contact the Marina Coordinator.
- If you are certain that you do not wish to renew your slip or you no longer reside in Fairfield, please contact the Marina Coordinator.